If you haven’t tuned in to The Travel Beat with ALG Vacations®, now’s the time to sync up.
Half a year and 13 episodes have passed since the premiere of The Travel Beat with ALG Vacations, our first-ever podcast for travel advisors and your clients. Listeners already know they can sync up at home or on the go for hot takes on trending topics. But if you’re brand-new to the Beat, here’s what you can look forward to:
- An advisor, supplier, or special guest joining our host, ALGV’s resident social media expert Sarah Rau, each episode to discuss travel themes like saves vs. splurges.
- Trending topics that matter to you and your customers, from dealing with flight delays to pro packing tips.
- Selling points to show clients why they should Ask a Travel Advisor … and proof that advisors really do have all the answers.
So, if you’re just catching up, scroll the list below and take a listen—and keep tuning in for more new episodes to come!
- Welcome to The Travel Beat with ALG Vacations!
A quick intro to our podcast and our brands.
- The Prepared Traveler
Joseph Fehlen of Small Town Wanderer Travel walks us through CDC protocols.
- Cutting Through the Clutter with Flight Delays
Adelman Travel’s Shirley Lin dishes on how to make the best of a delay.
- The “Secrets” to a Romantic Getaway
Mary Jo Salas of AMR™ Collection shares the love for Secrets Resorts & Spas.
- Planning a Destination Wedding in 2022
Tracy Mason from Time of Your Life Travel gives the deets on wedding planning.
- Five Tips to Making Spring Break More Memorable
Shayla Northcutt of Northcutt Travel Agency offers her best family trip tips.
- Unique Proposals
Romance travel specialist Alyssa Dial of LovinAway Travel drops wow-moment proposal ideas.
- The Taste of Perfection: Karisma Hotels & Resorts
Marilyn Ciaro from Karisma breaks down which style of traveler should stay where.
- When to Spend and When to Save
Casey Kiler of Blue Springs Travel offers advice on how to decide if the splurge is worth it.
- The Value of a Travel Advisor
Television personality and fashion guru Carson Kressley tells us why he Asks a Travel Advisor.
- 12 Things to Make Certain to Carry On
Cary Travel Express’ Dana Prichard sits down with us to draw up the ultimate packing list.
- In-Destination Experiences with Amstar
From transfers to excursions, find out why it’s a smooth ride with our partner Amstar™ DMC.
- La Casa de la Playa
Rocio Lopez of Hoteles Xcaret gives us the inside scoop on this new adults-only hotel.
Have tips of your own you want to share? Talk to your BDM about making an appearance on an upcoming show!