Plan your day your way at Majestic Resorts in Cancun and Punta Cana. Even for no cost!
The happiest day of your life. The most memorable trip you’ll ever take. Your long-awaited chance to celebrate with your nearest and dearest. A wedding day is meant to be a lot of things—and that can mean a lot of pressure. Thankfully, the all-inclusive Majestic Resorts are all-in when it comes to support planning every element of your wedding.
Located in long-standing Caribbean favorite Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and trending hot spot Costa Mujeres, Mexico—only 35 minutes from the Cancun airport—these four properties are perfect for couples who want the wow without the worry. The former’s Majestic Colonial, Majestic Elegance, and Majestic Mirage and latter’s Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres welcome nearlyweds of every background, offering legal, symbolic, Catholic, Jewish, South Asian, and LGBTQ+ ceremonies.
Where the Sea Meets the Sky
What could be more romantic than a wedding in paradise? Rose petals kissing the sand, a sea breeze kissing your skin. The rise and fall of the ocean echoing the beating of your heart. Still, the beach isn’t for everyone, and Majestic knows that. That’s why, gorgeous as their oceanfront venues are, each hotel has equally stunning ceremony and reception options away from the shore.
Marry among tropical flowers in a garden gazebo or on a terrace overlooking, rather than on, the beach. Put a fresh spin on tradition by exchanging Catholic vows in the Punta Cana complex’s chapel. Or, dance under the stars with a Sky Terrace reception in Costa Mujeres.
Whichever resort you choose, you’ll have access to an on-site wedding coordinator to help plan each detail to perfection. Tell them what you are, and aren’t, looking for, and let them guide you to the right location to see it all play out.
How to Get Married for Free
There’s no jumping through hoops or meeting impossible requirements. Snagging a complimentary wedding package for you and your fiancé is actually very simple (and, let’s be honest, much easier than, say, picking a cake flavor).
So, what do you need to do?
1. Book 15 rooms or more for 7 nights OR a total of 105 room nights (the accumulative number of nights across your group) with your travel advisor and favorite ALG Vacations® brand.
… That’s it! When your wedding coordinator reaches out to start planning your event, just tell them you want to go with the Free Wedding Package.
If you don’t have the full number of rooms or nights, you can still keep costs down by opting for those same standard inclusions for a $1,750 fee—less than the average wedding dresses!
OK, But What’s Included?
Everything you need for a simple and sweet celebration! Couples who select the free/base package will get:
An exceptional event:
- The services of an experienced wedding coordinator before you arrive and on site
- Your ceremony location, whether it’s a white-sand beach, wedding gazebo, or chapel (more locations available for a fee)
- Officiation by a civil judge
- Stunning wedding cake
- One tropical flower arrangement for the couple’s table
- One tropical bouquet and boutonniere
- Steaming of the wedding attire
- Sound system and simultaneous translation, if needed, during the ceremony
- Champagne for a group toast after the ceremony
- Spanish-language marriage certificate, delivered by DHL
A romantic lead-up and honeymoon:
- Room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Special bride/groom bracelet in Punta Cana, giving you exclusive access to all three resorts
- Romantic candlelit dinner with Champagne once during your stay
- One romantic breakfast in your suite, plus included room service
- Complimentary couples massage and one-time use of the spa’s water circuit
- Fruit basket in your room once during your stay and a bottle of Champagne twice during your stay
We’ve probably all been guilty of wanting to be glam at some point, and there is no better occasion for it than your wedding. So, go ahead and embrace your dramatic side! Go big away from home. Add those next-level touches. Remind everyone it’s YOUR day. With a full roster of customizable extras, Majestic Resorts can tailor your wedding to your vision (board).
Our top pick? A mixologist who can craft up a signature cocktail for the reception. One of the most popular options, however, has nothing to do with the reception or the ceremony, and everything to do with the wedding couple: relaxing spa treatments to give your so-in-love glow even more oomph.
Want to try something unique? Talk to your coordinator! Special requests are their forte. Sparklers on the beach? They’ve got it handled. A private dinner to start or end your honeymoon? Go ahead and tell them if you prefer white wine or red. A wedding suite where you can prep and primp with your party? Easily reserved at Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres.
Basically, if it falls under “royal treatment,” Majestic delivers and then some.
Inclusive and Exclusive
Weddings are often family affairs. But that doesn’t mean the adults can’t get their own space.
All four Majestic properties feature an adults-only concept at the Colonial Club, Elegance Club, or Mirage Club. Open to the 18+ crowd, these suites offer VIP benefits—like butler service and a pillow menu for as good a night’s sleep as you can get—and private facilities, live entertainment, and bonus perks like unlimited golf (fees may apply).
A wedding to remember at a price you can afford. It’s not a wish; it’s what Majestic Resorts creates for couples in love every day.
Will yours be next?
You wouldn’t trust a wedding at home to an amateur. So why would you trust one to plan your destination wedding? Plan with a Pro to get the dream event you deserve!